The National Federation Awards celebrate the achievements of individuals and local governments working hard to achieve great things in their communities.
The annual Awards bring together the winners of the awards programs of our State Association partners.
Local Government Professionals Australia’s National Federation Awards is an annual celebration of outstanding achievement in local government. The Awards honour local governments for their effort in making a difference in their communities and showcase the innovative solutions that demonstrate leading practices, deliver quality services and better outcomes for communities, and have the potential to be replicated across the country.
There are seven award categories, including two new awards for 2022: the Blanche Perry Diversity and Inclusion Award and the Raymond West Lifetime Achievement Award, along with existing categories that acknowledge sector-excellence:
- Environmental Leadership and Sustainability Award
- Innovative Management Initiative Award
- Community Service Delivery Award
- Partnerships and Collaboration Award
- Emerging Leader Award
Nominations should be submitted using the appropriate links below by COB Thursday, 15 September 2022. To be eligible, councils must first enter through their respective State Association awards process. Please contact your State Association for further details.
Local Councils located in the Northern Territory may submit a nomination form direct. Please contact us at [email protected] for further details.
- Raymond West Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
- Environmental Leadership and Sustainability Award Nomination Form
- Innovative Management Initiative Award Nomination Form
- Community Service Delivery Award Nomination Form
- Partnerships and Collaboration Award Nomination Form
- Emerging Leader Award Nomination Form